Saturday, February 1, 2014

SCIC #75

Happy February!  It's time for a new Inspiration Challenge here at Stampin' Celebration!  Look at these fun inspiration photos:


If the sweet rainbow of hearts isn't enough inspiration… here are some samples from our Design Team:

Anita

Erica

Krista

Nina

Cori

We hope we've inspired you to create something great!  We'd love for you to share your projects with us using the linky tool below!  You have until the 25th of February to play along! 

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check back on the 15th for a Sketch Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I've just found you and I'm happy I did! Thank you for the challenge and for the wonderful inspiration from your DT cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori, I emailed Holly, that I was interested in the DT. I posted both my pictures (#12 & #14) before I knew that I needed to put DTC next them. Please consider me. Thanks. Lynda

    ReplyDelete